Summer Volunteer – Social Support Worker
Under the supervision of a Behaviour Therapist or Senior social worker, you will be:
- Assisting and working with individuals with a developmental disability in our centre
- Responsible for data collection/behavioural observations and associated record keeping
- Building upon existing program tools.
- Other administrative tasks as required.
- A person who is enthusiastic, self-motivated, creative and organized.
- Is sensitive to the needs of people with developmental disabilities and patient to them.
- Demonstrate maturity and reliability.
- A second language (Cantonese/ Mandarin) is an asset.
- Education in Human Services, Social Services, Developmental Services, Behavioural Science or related discipline is preferable.
If you are interested, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact us @ 905-947-1796
Thank you for your support!